Wednesday, February 20, 2008

February 20, 2008: Performance!

One word; performance!

Yes I call this day performance day because the day is 65% performance. First, CLE. The song presentation. We really SUCKED. Toptop, Joao and I were the problem. My problem was really the effect of Joao's mistake. Because his pace was faster than pressure's and his voice sucked! Lol!? Toptop, he didn't memorize the second verse. Me, I also made a mistake because of stage fright.Our performance was SABOG!!!!!!

But it was not all bad, I had my speech in English about The Merchant Of Venice. After my "wonderful" speech, everyone was applauding and saying that I was almost like Al Pacino (as Shylock in the play)! Sorry for the lack of modesty but really, I think I blew it. I forgot the line "If you wrong us? Shall we not revenge?". I was also scared :P

Oh God! Science! I can't even believe that the wine my lab group made tasted so awful. I mean, before we had it fermented, it tasted like sweet grape juice. But after a month. OMG! It tasted like wine and beer mixed! It tasted awful because it hurts the throat but it was addicting! Holy Sh**!

Beer... SUCKS. Same goes for wine.

No comments: