Friday, February 22, 2008

February 22, 2008

My sincerest apologies for not being able to update this. It is because of the fact that we had a lot of projects that are to be submitted. Besides that, we also had 2 Long Tests. So, because of that, I was not able to update this website.

Anyway, let's proceed. Can't really remember what happened last Friday. All I know is, we had a long test in Math and Science. Also, some quizzes were returned to us. The day went on really fast. Nothing special really happened except for the C.L.E. performance wherein my group performed poorly.

Let's now proceed to the MAIN topic of today... DotA!

Yesterday was or could be my last DotA game with Vince, Raf, Pancho. Or maybe not. It depend actually. Anyway, I wasn't able to own Archie, the noob, that time because I was using Invoker and I was only able to defend our base and not really kill. It was my first time to use invoker. So Archie owned me. Thank God he's going to Joao's last day treat. There, I will really OWN him. Because me, whenever I am owned, I take vengeance upon the one who owned me and own him two times over. That's what I did to Ram when he owned me with Viper. Then the next game, he was my food!

When I really have a point to prove in DotA, I really do my best and use my best hero to own my opponents. My grade 6 classmate, Nico Dagdag said that I was "bano" meaning to say a novice or newbie or simply not good at it. He said that to me when we were playing pudge wars. Then we all decided to play DotA. He was on the opposing team. He killed me once but I killed him three times. But that wasn't enough. I was really furious and was determined to kill him over and over again until he cries. He's such a noob.

The only two people left are Raf and Archie. Raf, I don't know when but the next time we battle, I'm going to use Luna Moonfang and own him BIG TIME! Archie... same hero. But now things, are different, I have a point to prove and I'm gonna kill him...

No comments: