Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Addiction

That's right. I'm addicted. No not to drugs. No not to blogging. Before I used to be addicted to playing my DS, but now I don't play it anymore! Oh my goodness.

I'm addicted to pokeshipping. That's right I'm addicted to it. It all started with Toptop's slide show about the 1-D field trip. The song. It's the song. Tatoo by Jordin Sparks. One time, I decided to watch his slide until the first round of the song was finished. Then I decided to go to YouTube to and find any aaml videos with Tatoo as it's song. I found it.
Then suddenly, I kept on going to different pokeshipping videos that might suit my interest. Then suddenly, POOF! I became addicted to it again. Oh my goodness!
Sooner, less often have I played my Nintendo DS, less often have I went out to play DotA. One time I actually did, but I became bored because I was thinking of watching more pokeshipping movies. Oh my goodness!

Also, this is the song that really struck me and sometimes made me cry. Lol, it maybe stupid for you but for me it is not. It reminds me of Pokeshipping. In fact, this is related to pokeshipping.

Here:


PokeShipping: pokeshipping is one of the many shippings of pokemon. For me it's the most original because it states the secret love between Ash and Misty.

The group trio of Ash, Misty and Brock was a real hit! To me and I believe to many pokeshippers. I know that. Because I am a pokeshipper to!

It is believed that Ash and Misty had a crush on each other but the creators never showed that in the TV shows. However, they gave us that idea on episode 275 "gotta catch ya later". Can be watched at AnimeSwan.

It's a depressing episode of Pokemon because it shows us the dramatic parting of the super trio. It's about Misty and Brock and Ash parting ways. Oh my goodness! :((
It almost made me cry, I really don't want them to part. And I don't want Misty to leave.
And the part of the episode that struck me the most is, when misty asked ash "will i ever see you again?". Ash answers with "yeah".
:(( I wanna cry.
But still I'm confident Misty will come back.

Well she actually did in Hoenn. For 2 episodes. I also watched those two episodes in advance lol.
But after that, she left. :((

Screw Misty's three other sisters for having a tour around the world. But seriously, I am confident she will come back. She will come back...

No comments: