Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mid Summer Annoyances

Even if it's summer time, there are still a LOT of annoyances in my life. Summer is supposed to be a time of the year where we young people take a very long break from all that studying.

But what ruins summer for me and I believe some other kids are, first of all, summer jobs... I don't like summer jobs. The sound of it breaks my eardrums. I never had summer jobs and I don't have any intention of having one :P. Next one, summer activities. Though summer activities can be fun and exciting, it still ruins my day... well not necessarily ruin my day though. It depends actually, if there are a lot of activities, It really ruins my day. I mean, I'm OK with the activities but too much. I mean, FU** MAN! Everyday will be an activity day and I won't be able to get other days of 100% rest besides from Sundays.

Then again, Sundays are also a bother because I have to go out of the house and go to malls with my parents. Ugh! I hate going to malls! I'm not like any other kid who wants to go out to buy a bunch o' stuff from the malls or something. Especially when buying new clothes. I mean WTF!? I already have a lot and they will buy me another one!? Plus, they even have to test it on, I mean, if you know that the shirt and/or pants are a fit for you, why the fuck do you have to test them on! That's BULLSHIT!
But what makes me hate Sundays most is going to Church. Whoah! What was that!? Well yeah, I don't like going to church not that I hate the Lord, I just don't think it's right. I mean, it's just not my style you know. Why do we have to go to this ritual once a week. I mean, we people chose this not Jesus. We can do BETTER acts to show to Him OTHER THAN going to church.
I mean, some people just go to church because they have to. Even though they don't feel like it. Me? I admit, I don't feel like going to church. Wait, I never... oh wait, yeah. I rarely feel like going to church. So if I don't feel like it, I don't attend mass. It's a pointless "spit" to go to church without preparing your heart to reminisce the Last Supper.

No comments: