Monday, March 3, 2008

Summer Vacation!

Yay! It's the start of the best thing for students like us. Summer Vacation! This is where all students hang out with their friends ALMOST EVERYDAY!

For this summer, I have no idea what to do. I'm feeling hungry... hungry for school. I feel like going to school without stopping. It's really weird. But seriously, I still want to go to school and eat with my friends. I felt like I didn't want to part from them. How I wish they could still be my classmates next year.

I feel lonely and happy at the same time. Every time I think it's summer vacation, I become happy for there will be no more Investigatory Projects! No more LONG TESTS! No more MATH HOMEWORKS.
But I also feel lonely. I don't want to be separated from my friends. I don't want to be separated from my class. Because I learned to love the class despite the facts that they are noisy and rowdy.

I wish I would have the same class next year. Not exactly the same but somehow captures the way I look at 1-D...

Another thing that makes me feel lonely is the ongoing rumors that Mr. Raymund Hernandez is about to leave the AHS for good.
I'm not sure if he is really going to leave but there is a big chance he will because he did something that maybe you wouldn't want to know...

Anyway, click this LINK to see Reporter 5's reflection of Mr. Hernandez. (NOTE: I am reporter 5 :P)

No comments: